Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Special Edition to End All Special Editions

http://www.cmdistro.com/Item/Winds_Of_Plague_-_-The_Great_Stone_War-_CD_+_Exclusive_T-shirt_+_Bandana_+_Autographed_Photo/PKG000022

Winds of Plague are now releasing a limited edition of their new album that has a T-Shirt, a bandana, and an autographed picture of the band.* This is simply the best limited edition that I've ever seen in my life which makes me very, very pissed that I'm unemployed right now.

And yes, I actually do like this band, and they're not nearly as annoying as their detractors make them seem. And this is coming from a guy who hates 95% of the deathcore he hears, including Between the Buried and Me.


*Despite rumors, the Kristan Randall blow-up doll will NOT be included in the special edition due to a factory shortage. I'm as angry about this as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment