Monday, July 27, 2009

The Most Pathetic Thing Ever

I wish I had a picture of this but I forgot to take a pic while I was there. It's the absolute most contemptable way to rip off an artist.

What I'm referring to is pirating a shirt design... with sharpie. So first you don't buy a band's CDs, now you're not buying the shirts since you can make a poor imitation of your own? Thankfully, I've only seen it once and it was a Suicide Silence fan who couldn't stop making out with his girlfriend. This was months ago, but I still can't get that image of a pirated T-shirt out of my head. Then again, I've only met three Suicide Silence fans who have any respectable taste in music so I guess that it reflects upon their fanbase.

So please, it may be cheaper, but don't pirate T-shirts by looking up the shirts online and then sharpieing the words onto a white shirt. It's pathetic and really makes you stand out as the cheap idiot that you are. Anyway, here's a video of the guys from Enslaved pirating a sheep. Now excuse me while I raid my neighbor's fridge before he wakes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment