Thursday, July 23, 2009

Crimes Aganst Music Pt. 3

Oh god, it's happening again. He's subjecting us to more shitty music.

Imagine Brokencyde. Now imagine the very, very few things that were good about that band being taken away and replaced with a solo "musician." This people, is your new nightmare. This is Dot Dot Curve :)

Dot Dot Curve

He apparently records his vocals through a webcam mic which I can tell from the heavy distortion during the screams. Even so, I still prefer the high webcam distortion to his horrible attempts at whiny rapping. Oh, and the vocoder effects are often present not only when he's singing but when he's rapping as well. He sure is talented...

And don't let me get started on the lyrics. Nothing is all that memorable because it's a series of horrible moments all strung together. I remember fragments of his lyrics and they all make me cringe yet somehow I know that there is a crunkcore fan out there who takes to heart everything that Dot Dot Curve :) (a.k.a. Spanky although Eminem already beat him to the two pseudonym thing almost a decade earlier) says to heart and that, my friends is why AMERICA IS DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, since he's a description of an emoticon followed by the emoticon itself, here are some suggested names for crunkcore bands

Dot Dot Reverse Curve :(

Silly Face :P

My Lips are sealed :X

ROFL XD

Ima firin mah lazor :U

I don't even know what the fuck this is, it just looks cool XU


And let's not forget...

Winston Churchill!
_██_
(ą² _ృ)

Here's a video (this guy has damaged the reputation of Metalica more than St. Anger ever could)

No comments:

Post a Comment