Thursday, July 23, 2009

Funny Because it's True

yourscenesucks.com

I go to an art school (formerly creative writing, now game design) and I can tell you that I see all of these guys IRL all the fucking time. I especially like the "br00tal kid" since the deathcore crowd truly, honestly doesn't like get real metal. Like the one guy that I met earlier this year who I told to check out Carcass before they played at The Pearl Room and he responded that they were just, "okay" despite wearing Whitechapel shirts all the time.

I'm sure that we'll soon see the red-fro stoner, short-haired hoodie wearer (complete with wallet chain), rainbow-haired indie pop girl, the flaming gay guy who isn't gay but just trying to out people since he's just making an ironic statement, and of course who can forget the long-haired metal blogger guy (with camo shorts, metal T-shirt, and black running shoes; in the winter it's knaki cargo pants and a beat up hand-me-down flannel shirt over said metal shirt). That latter one is so fucking annoying.

My least favorite type of hipster. I can tell that he's an elitist opinionated bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment