Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gaahl Steps Down

Wow, any and all anticipation that I had for God Seed is totally gone now since King has put the band "on hold." So King, are you going to approach Infernus and ask, "can I haz job back?" and expect him to not bitchslap you?

And why exactly did Gaahl do this? He built up so much hype for his new band, snubbed an old bandmate from Gorgoroth and now he's just walking away after building up a great linup featuring members of Satyricon and Enslaved? Is it just me or does the whole Gorgoroth trial now look like it was all for nothing?

1 comment:

  1. J doesn't agree with me but I figure after he didn't get the Gorgoroth name it had all been going on too long and no-one REALLY cared that much about God Seed...so he just figured now was the time to throw in the towel. Rather than keep going and have God Seed suck really bad and then get laughed at even more.

    ReplyDelete