Thursday, October 1, 2009

OMFG! PURE FUCKING AWEOME!


I've loved ninjas since I was a kid. And that is why ninja metal is automatically going to get a thumbs up from me. Ninja Magic is pretty much the band for me. Yes it is AC/DC worship, including the solo style but they have a ninja aesthetic so that completely makes up for any lack of originality.

And they dress up as ninjas live! Sadly, this band will never your outside of Sweden, but if they ever came to Chicago, I'd be first in line to get tickets. Ninja metal should be the next damn trend for the next decade. It's official, ninja metal will be huge. If you are in a ninja themed band, please provide a link to me so I can promote you.

If you don't listen to this, then ninjas will chop off your fucking head while you sleep!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment